Haunted pub in Morley?

Hauntings, spectres and other supernatural tales
Misc

Post by Misc »

Does anyone know anything about hauntings in the Toby pub in Morley? I believe it used to be called the Angel. Would like to know why it's so creepy please!Apologies if this has already been covered, I've done a search and can't find owt.

drapesy

Post by drapesy »

Misc wrote: Would like to know why it's so creepy please! it can be easily summed up in one word....'Carvery'
there are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand ternary, those that don't and those that think this a joke about the binary system.

Brandy

Post by Brandy »

drapesy wrote: Misc wrote: Would like to know why it's so creepy please! it can be easily summed up in one word....'Carvery' LOL
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.

Misc

Post by Misc »

yeah that is a bit grim ...the ladies' toilets are v v creepy though, i vaguely remember being told some tale about it but only went once a good few years ago (before Toby hell),

Trojan

Post by Trojan »

The Toby Carvery (The Angel) had something of a reputation as a knocking shop in the fifties I believe.
Industria Omnia Vincit

Misc

Post by Misc »

crikey!