UFOS???

Hauntings, spectres and other supernatural tales
Thomo83

Post by Thomo83 »

Hi all, Bit sceptical about little green men but interested in hearing people’s stories none the less. I’ve read about the subject and I do believe there’s something in it, not sure what but still think it’s still an interesting subject. So if anyone has any stories please let me know!

Chrism

Post by Chrism »

I've never seen a little green men machine, but I have seen UFO's ie things in the sky I can't identify. There has GOT to be some other life form somewhere out there, we can't be alone in the great mass of space.
Sit thissen dahn an' tell us abaht it.

Thomo83

Post by Thomo83 »

Chrism wrote: I've never seen a little green men machine, but I have seen UFO's ie things in the sky I can't identify. There has GOT to be some other life form somewhere out there, we can't be alone in the great mass of space. Agreed, but if you'd flown half way across the universe, would Leeds be your first stop?! I wonder if UFOs are actually coming from the earth rather than the sky?

Exiled-Angel

Post by Exiled-Angel »

Anyone read the Yorkshire Evening post lately?Apparently a woman from the leeds way, is claiming to have seen UFO's or even the lights of one, a few other people are saying they have seen them in the same area too.

Thomo83

Post by Thomo83 »

Yeah I'd heard that too, hense the thread...all very bizarre!

Exiled-Angel

Post by Exiled-Angel »

Yeah i thought so too, all happening past 11pm too which is abit strange.I'll always remember the day my brother said he'd saw a UFO walking down to Fairburn Ings in Castleford.

Thomo83

Post by Thomo83 »

That is a bit odd...Seen some funny lights in the sky but couldn't say it was a defo UFO!

Exiled-Angel

Post by Exiled-Angel »

When i read it i thought it was going to be someone messing around with Torches or something, or Nightclub lights, but it's abit strange for it to be happening nearly everynight.I think we should start an investigation team!! lol

Thomo83

Post by Thomo83 »

Haha! Yeah defo...kinda like ghost busters...or something! lol!

Exiled-Angel

Post by Exiled-Angel »

I can just see it now. Our own suits and everything ^^ lol