UFOS???

Hauntings, spectres and other supernatural tales
Chrism

Post by Chrism »

Thomo83 wrote: Hi all, Bit sceptical about little green men but interested in hearing people’s stories none the less. I’ve read about the subject and I do believe there’s something in it, not sure what but still think it’s still an interesting subject. So if anyone has any stories please let me know! So if there's nowt out there why did the Americans build this eye shaped structure at Area 51? They must have known that someone out there might think someone down here is watching them...     
Attachments
__TFMF_rdagqe55f2v4ajrxzkb43sqh_ef036fc5-2722-4de9-88d2-a901ed662dee_0_main.jpg
__TFMF_rdagqe55f2v4ajrxzkb43sqh_ef036fc5-2722-4de9-88d2-a901ed662dee_0_main.jpg (171.83 KiB) Viewed 3155 times
Sit thissen dahn an' tell us abaht it.

Leeds-lad

Post by Leeds-lad »

Be careful setting chinese lanterns off near buildings,especially if it's breezy.Done it myself, nearly set a garage on fire once.
"always expect the unexpected"

raveydavey

Post by raveydavey »

UFO spotted over Swarcliffe this week.There is even video footage of it...http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/n ... id=5694957
Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act – George Orwell

Chrism

Post by Chrism »

Now that looks like one of them there lanterns.
Sit thissen dahn an' tell us abaht it.

simonm

Post by simonm »

Chrism wrote: Thomo83 wrote: Hi all, Bit sceptical about little green men but interested in hearing people’s stories none the less. I’ve read about the subject and I do believe there’s something in it, not sure what but still think it’s still an interesting subject. So if anyone has any stories please let me know! So if there's nowt out there why did the Americans build this eye shaped structure at Area 51? They must have known that someone out there might think someone down here is watching them...      That does look very much like the eye of Horus!    
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

Richphys

Post by Richphys »

i was driving home last night from middleton at around 10pm, and sat at some traffic lights i was just looking up at the sky as it was a very clear night, when i saw 2 very bright lights in the sky hovering, my first guess was that they were chinese lanterns, untill one of em suddenly shot accross the sky at amazing speed! I mean speeds that helicopters or planes just aren't anywhere near capable! Anyway still a little intrigued i decided to head off in the direction of them (towards wakefield/rothwell) and i ended up at the back end of cross green, over the motorway and down near the landfill site, parked up and watched the one remaining, which then did the same. While i was parked up i left the radio on, which got a little interference! Im not sure what these were but im pretty certain they weren't chinese lanterns (unless they have jet engines built in)!Iv always beleived there is life out there on other planets, its a bit obvious giving the size of the universe, its never ending, there is bound to be other civilisations on millions of other planets!And to think not, then i think it takes a pretty narrow minded person to think we are the only ones!

pikey_boy

Post by pikey_boy »

Hi allWorking night shift in Armley / Wortley area and have just witnessed eight orange ball pass overhead approx half hour ago, and witnessed by two colleague's.They were very slow moving and all appeared to be travelling at the same speed in the direction of the City centre.Anybody else see them ?P.s Working so stone cold sober !!!!

Si

Post by Si »

Richphys wrote: Iv always beleived there is life out there on other planets, its a bit obvious giving the size of the universe, its never ending, there is bound to be other civilisations on millions of other planets!And to think not, then i think it takes a pretty narrow minded person to think we are the only ones! I'm sure you're right Richphys, but if the occupants of the UFOs have the intelligence and technology to travel intergallactically at the speed of light, why are they interested in us? It would be like the African explorers of the 19th century being more interested in the amoeba, rather than the lions, giraffes and elephants!    

Richphys

Post by Richphys »

Well maybe they share the same interest of life on other planets like we do lol!

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

pikey_boy wrote: Hi allWorking night shift in Armley / Wortley area and have just witnessed eight orange ball pass overhead approx half hour ago, and witnessed by two colleague's.They were very slow moving and all appeared to be travelling at the same speed in the direction of the City centre.Anybody else see them ?P.s Working so stone cold sober !!!! Which way was the wind blowing? From the west towards town wasn't it?