UFOS???

Hauntings, spectres and other supernatural tales
Steve Freestone

Post by Steve Freestone »

I remember when I lived in Cross Gates in 98/99 time that a bloke came up to me on Austhorpe Road to warn me "about them UFOs in Ilkley" and that the "government knows all about them."

Steve Freestone

Post by Steve Freestone »

Richphys wrote: i was driving home last night from middleton at around 10pm, and sat at some traffic lights i was just looking up at the sky as it was a very clear night, when i saw 2 very bright lights in the sky hovering, my first guess was that they were chinese lanterns, untill one of em suddenly shot accross the sky at amazing speed! I mean speeds that helicopters or planes just aren't anywhere near capable! Anyway still a little intrigued i decided to head off in the direction of them (towards wakefield/rothwell) and i ended up at the back end of cross green, over the motorway and down near the landfill site, parked up and watched the one remaining, which then did the same. While i was parked up i left the radio on, which got a little interference! Im not sure what these were but im pretty certain they weren't chinese lanterns (unless they have jet engines built in)!Iv always beleived there is life out there on other planets, its a bit obvious giving the size of the universe, its never ending, there is bound to be other civilisations on millions of other planets!And to think not, then i think it takes a pretty narrow minded person to think we are the only ones! From what I've seen of Chinese Lanterns, they tend to be quite steady in the air. Great story though!