Secret Leeds on holiday

Hauntings, spectres and other supernatural tales
cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

wiggy wrote: cnosni wrote: . i told you never to show anyone my family seat!!!!! It smaller than yours after you were in Armley!
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Tasa wrote: chameleon wrote: Tasa wrote: cnosni wrote: Heres another member of Secret Leeds on holiday,this one SHOULD be a little easier No Chris, surely if he was on holiday he'd go somewhere different!     Could we hire him out to a pipe laying company to raise funds to have the skulls moved do you think Tasa? Well we need a home for them first (crossing threads here)! Drapesy has some news,and ive a possible alternative for a new home for the skulls to discuss
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

Tasa

Post by Tasa »

cnosni wrote: Drapesy has some news,and ive a possible alternative for a new home for the skulls to discuss Oooh - hijacking this thread then - I was able to make the meet on 17 Aug but not on 3rd now it seems to have moved. I don't have your email address but Drapesy has mine - can you get him to email me? Thanks!

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Tasa wrote: cnosni wrote: Drapesy has some news,and ive a possible alternative for a new home for the skulls to discuss Oooh - hijacking this thread then - I was able to make the meet on 17 Aug but not on 3rd now it seems to have moved. I don't have your email address but Drapesy has mine - can you get him to email me? Thanks! Ok will do

Si

Post by Si »

cnosni wrote: I reckon Si will know who it is,possibly Phil will too. I haven't been on the computer all weekend, but, yes, I got it.Brandy spotted it was our resident magistrate, Steve "Burn 'Em" Jones!

Chrism

Post by Chrism »

cnosni wrote: Chrism wrote: cnosni wrote: Chrism wrote: It's from The Wicker Man. How do you get that moving Avatar chrism? It's always been moving, I used to have it as my Demonoid account avvy but I changed it so I thought I'd us it here. Yes,but HOW????? Do you mean how do I get it to move??? It has always moved.Or do you mean how do I get it to move on here??? I just uploaded it and that's it!!It is a moving avvy, I did nothing to it.
Sit thissen dahn an' tell us abaht it.

Si

Post by Si »

Where did you get it, Chrism? Dad-dancing.com?How do you put an avatar on SL, please?

Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

if I can ever get this site to recognise jpegs from my machine at home I will get my revenge<LOL>.It refuses to recognise any file formats I have tried lately.
Steve JonesI don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!

Brandy

Post by Brandy »

Si wrote: Where did you get it, Chrism? Dad-dancing.com?How do you put an avatar on SL, please? Si,find the avatar you want(moving or stationary)then save it to a hosting site(i use photobucket)then you just copy and paste the URL in the space shown here     
Attachments
__TFMF_zeom5q45kyjro0qf5fl131vl_6a06134d-1c7a-454f-ab85-249e0d8ded24_0_main.jpg
__TFMF_zeom5q45kyjro0qf5fl131vl_6a06134d-1c7a-454f-ab85-249e0d8ded24_0_main.jpg (36.03 KiB) Viewed 2692 times
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.

Chrism

Post by Chrism »

Si wrote: Where did you get it, Chrism? Dad-dancing.com?How do you put an avatar on SL, please? I can't remember where I got it Si, I had it as my Demonoid avvy for ages.
Sit thissen dahn an' tell us abaht it.