Paranormal Leeds

Hauntings, spectres and other supernatural tales
Chrism

Post by Chrism »

Si wrote: I agree with Chris (Cnosni.) I'd like to be convinced that mediums are genuine, but I just can't see it, so to speak. If there is a "Great Beyond" how come the spirits who come back to speak to us are only interested in trivia? Even if a medium told you that late Auntie Mavis says there's a white fiver behind the settee - and there is, this is still only a party trick. Come on...tell us about the afterlife! Who's right, Jesus or Buddha? What's the universe all about? Why do ghosts wear clothes (is cloth spiritual?) If there's an afterlife, then what about reincarnation? What about poor old Lazarus...brought back to Earth from Paradise, poor sod! And I haven't even started on my family history questions!!! Yes, I know...God moves in mysterious ways, His wonders to perform. Exactly, the day my dad died I had a phone call from my step mum telling me that dad had something to tell me. I told her I would be setting off to the hospice soon. By the time I got there (half an hour later) my dad had died, he was suffering from Motor Neurone. Now if he had something to tell me why has he never appeared to tell me what it was?
Sit thissen dahn an' tell us abaht it.

Tony Love

Post by Tony Love »

Hi, im a new member and wondering if this thread is still active.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Tony Love wrote: Hi, im a new member and wondering if this thread is still active. They all just sit there waiting for someone to come along and add to them Tony - feel free!

Tony Love

Post by Tony Love »

Fantastic, I am part of a group of researchers who have just started out investigating haunted locations in the Wakefield area. I have some exp in this such evp and as an electronics engineer used to build my own eqp plus spent many nights in the strangest of locations. I was hoping to link in with others who thought along the same lines and try and build some bridges. Im also a trained medium and some one else in the group is able to take readings from pictures of haunted locations. If anyone feels interested in this and has any ideas of locations, Im not from this area so a bit unsure. please advice, Many thanks.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Tony Love wrote: Fantastic, I am part of a group of researchers who have just started out investigating haunted locations in the Wakefield area. I have some exp in this such evp and as an electronics engineer used to build my own eqp plus spent many nights in the strangest of locations. I was hoping to link in with others who thought along the same lines and try and build some bridges. Im also a trained medium and some one else in the group is able to take readings from pictures of haunted locations. If anyone feels interested in this and has any ideas of locations, Im not from this area so a bit unsure. please advice, Many thanks. A word of well meant advice - try to keep it all on one thread or you may find people miss things and reponses are not made - you may also find a few are not what you are looking for....

Tony Love

Post by Tony Love »

Yeah, I understand what your saying. Its a fine line. I wanted to try and create differant angles for people to contribute to. But yep, you are right. I am aware of potentual frauds but thanks for the advice

Tony Love

Post by Tony Love »

We are a gunuine research group who just want to try and work out not only the existance of the paranormal but through endevour, hard work and the right approach gather proof. Its just a matter of approach and more vital, the contribution of others.

Phill_dvsn

Post by Phill_dvsn »

Tony Love wrote: We are a gunuine research group who just want to try and work out not only the existance of the paranormal but through endevour, hard work and the right approach gather proof. Its just a matter of approach and more vital, the contribution of others. Here's my contribution to strange goings in Wakefield for you. It is a true story, but the place is a no go these days I'm afraid. http://www.flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/2109317519/    
My flickr pictures are herehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/Because lunacy was the influence for an album. It goes without saying that an album about lunacy will breed a lunatics obsessions with an album - The Dark side of the moon!

Tony Love

Post by Tony Love »

Thanks for the tip, I will check it out.

String o' beads

Post by String o' beads »

Tony Love wrote: Yeah, I understand what your saying. Its a fine line. I wanted to try and create differant angles for people to contribute to. But yep, you are right. I am aware of potentual frauds but thanks for the advice I think you've misunderstood chameleon there [if I may speak for you chameleon. Correct me if I'm wrong!]He wasn't warning you about potential frauds, rather it was a gentle hint that not everyone here subscribes to your interests. And that there is already much material on this section for you to read and investigate without necessarily starting new threads. By doing that, you might be duplicating stuff that's already been talked about. Apologies if I've overstepped my measly mark on here!