Terror On The Road

Hauntings, spectres and other supernatural tales
LS1

Post by LS1 »

Si wrote: I think it's actually spelt "None-Go-Bye" (luckily not none go buy!) Anyone else seen the mystery black hound?LS1 - was it one of those black & white signs, like the one that was at Cockersdale, or Stanningley? Yeah think it was one of those. Had the Leeds owl on it and I think tje owl was coloured. wonder if there are any more knocking about....

LS1

Post by LS1 »

Si wrote: I think it's actually spelt "None-Go-Bye" (luckily not none go buy!) Anyone else seen the mystery black hound?LS1 - was it one of those black & white signs, like the one that was at Cockersdale, or Stanningley? Yeah think it was one of those. Had the Leeds owl on it and I think tje owl was coloured. wonder if there are any more knocking about....

LS1

Post by LS1 »

LS1

Post by LS1 »

LS1 wrote: Si wrote: I think it's actually spelt "None-Go-Bye" (luckily not none go buy!) Anyone else seen the mystery black hound?LS1 - was it one of those black & white signs, like the one that was at Cockersdale, or Stanningley? Yeah think it was one of those. Had the Leeds owl on it and I think the owl was coloured. wonder if there are any more knocking about.... Whoops!

simonm

Post by simonm »

LS1 wrote: LS1 wrote: Si wrote: I think it's actually spelt "None-Go-Bye" (luckily not none go buy!) Anyone else seen the mystery black hound?LS1 - was it one of those black & white signs, like the one that was at Cockersdale, or Stanningley? Yeah think it was one of those. Had the Leeds owl on it and I think the owl was coloured. wonder if there are any more knocking about.... Whoops! And thrice Whoops!!!!
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

LS1

Post by LS1 »

and its only 8.15!

Leeds Lass

Post by Leeds Lass »

Quadruple whoops from me!!! Soooo sorry I never saw the comments on this thread, have had a hell of a year, so not been on line at all really!Anyway, in answer to your question about the dawg, I am sure that padfoots are quite evil looking and also have been reported to have red eyes! Don't forget, that area is quite "farmy" and farmers do get up early? Maybe Rover was having a rove alone!!!

Si

Post by Si »

Hi Leeds Lass,Sorry about your year.I don't remember the red eyes! It was a strange experience, because the dog completely ignored me. It also trotted in a dead straight line. Just seemed odd at the time.

chomic

Post by chomic »

When I was at middle school, one of my teachers told me that the crag near None-go-by Farm was haumted by a woman called Cathy, no dog involved in the story however, just highwaymen and murder.

bramley13

Post by bramley13 »

spooky place where that dip is on scotland lane,when i was a private hire driver in horsforth,i used that road many times at night.i never saw anything,but allways got the feeling somthing was there.a real spooky road.somone told me that there was a car crash there once,and the people were killed.dunno if its true,but its not the road to brake down on lol