ITV documentary Leeds Railway station ?

Railways, trams, buses, etc.
dogduke

ITV documentary Leeds Railway station ?

Post by dogduke »

Item on YEP website yesterday about a forthcoming documentary at the station,
no real info except that it will be shown later this year and signs are posted
to make passengers aware.
Nothing about it in the actual paper today though.
Anyone heard anything?

Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.90% of being smart is knowing what you're dumb at.

Leodian

Re: ITV documentary Leeds Railway station ?

Post by Leodian »

dogduke wrote:Item on YEP website yesterday about a forthcoming documentary at the station,
Anyone heard anything?

Hi dogduke :)

When I was in the Dark Arches area on January 12th there were notices in the Leeds Station Southern Entrance there stating that filming was being made at the station and that if you were present you had automatically agreed that you might be filmed (unless you had expressed otherwise). I did not however see anything going on though I did not go into the station to have a look ;).
A rainbow is a ribbon that Nature puts on when she washes her hair.

volvojack

Post by volvojack »

Leodian wrote:
dogduke wrote:Item on YEP website yesterday about a forthcoming documentary at the station,
Anyone heard anything?

When I was in the Dark Arches area on January 12th there were notices in the Leeds Station Southern Entrance there stating that filming was being made at the station and that if you were present you had automatically agreed that you might be filmed (unless you had expressed otherwise). I did not however see anything going on though I did not go into the station to have a look

To Leodian (maybe now a Luvvie )
As Trainspotting 2 is premiering this week make sure you show your best side.

Leodian

Post by Leodian »

volvojack wrote:
Leodian wrote:
Anyone heard anything?

When I was in the Dark Arches area on January 12th there were notices in the Leeds Station Southern Entrance there stating that filming was being made at the station and that if you were present you had automatically agreed that you might be filmed (unless you had expressed otherwise). I did not however see anything going on though I did not go into the station to have a look

To Leodian (maybe now a Luvvie )
As Trainspotting 2 is premiering this week make sure you show your best side.
Hiya Jack :).

Being non-photogenic I don't have a good side nor even a best side! It was only right therefore that I did not go into the station as I would have caused the film makers panic if they subsequently found they had got me in their recordings! I could of course have been :twisted: and made sure I got into their recordings! ;)
A rainbow is a ribbon that Nature puts on when she washes her hair.

volvojack

Post by volvojack »

Hi, Leodian,
It also occured to me that If you were in "Trainspotting 2" your co/ star would have been Robert Carlyle. who also was in another Film shot in Yorkshire, "The Full Monty", is it possible you had a bit part in that aas well ?.