Circles in the sky!!!

Railways, trams, buses, etc.
arry_awk

Post by arry_awk »

Yes the answer was in the Good(?) old YEP last nightAWACS! (Had to be Yanks!)I told the wife it was a Jet2 doing a U-Turn having missed LBA first time round!Said I was daft! Cheek!Arry Awk

Scandy Bramley

Post by Scandy Bramley »

I know ONE poster on S.Leeds who won't have seen it - him being ½ way up a tunnel at the time!
You can take the lad out of Leeds - but you can't take the Leeds out of the lad.

rangieowner

Post by rangieowner »

arry awk wrote: Yes the answer was in the Good(?) old YEP last nightAWACS! (Had to be Yanks!)I told the wife it was a Jet2 doing a U-Turn having missed LBA first time round!Said I was daft! Cheek!Arry Awk Arry! apparently twer the frogs not them damn yankees!!! lol
Love a Landrover

arry_awk

Post by arry_awk »

Sacre bleu! Rangie, 'twill teach me to read the whole YEP textwon't it ?Ta for that.Them Frogs (can I say that?) always went round in ever-decreasing circles with dire results! Blast! can't get those posted smileys again!I press the symbols but that's all that appears! etc.By the way,was in 'Otten' last week and the ' Engine ' hedge has been well clipped and seems to have been restyled withengine,tender and 2 carriages! So now it IS a train! Didn't take mecamera of course! Arry

arry_awk

Post by arry_awk »

Flippin'eck! make me out a liar smiley!Looks like u have to post a message b4 they appear!Shy sodsArry

Festwerfer

Post by Festwerfer »

arry awk wrote: Yes the answer was in the Good(?) old YEP last nightAWACS! (Had to be Yanks!)I told the wife it was a Jet2 doing a U-Turn having missed LBA first time round!Said I was daft! Cheek!Arry Awk Why should it be yanks we have a shed load of em at Waddington in Lincolnshire. Quite a lot of Nato member air arms use them.

Nick_Stevens

Post by Nick_Stevens »

Only been a member of this site for a couple of weeks but I took this photo at the time.
Attachments
__TFMF_wjh2lq552tmuke45033wirau_4800fa26-0264-47bb-af77-d8e84ca851cf_0_main.jpg
__TFMF_wjh2lq552tmuke45033wirau_4800fa26-0264-47bb-af77-d8e84ca851cf_0_main.jpg (41.19 KiB) Viewed 1849 times

David Raven

Post by David Raven »

Thanks for posting the pic, Nick! I didn't see it at the time, so it's nice to see what the fuss was about...CheersDave
Northern Earth Walks

Festwerfer

Post by Festwerfer »

I saw the AWAC'S at low level over Beeston on Thursday morning still too high to see if it was RAF or otherwise but it begs the question what is a Military aircraft doing in a civil flight corridor at low level when its mission is usually high level airspace surveillance. I know the RAF use L/B for approach training etc but this bird was not heading in to L/B .