Circles in the sky!!!

Railways, trams, buses, etc.
rangieowner

Post by rangieowner »

Did anyone see the aircraft circling at high altitude over east Leeds on Tuesday evening? It was circling for about an hour but then it was gone! Anyone know what it was all about? Pictures to follow shortly!
Love a Landrover

big s

Post by big s »

yeah i watched them as well.havent seen anything like it since last months meteor shower when several ufo,s came in under the cover of the shooting stars.
at least until the world stops going round.

rangieowner

Post by rangieowner »

Really! UFO's!!! Meteor shower!! Ummm........ OK! NEXT!!
Love a Landrover

drapesy

Post by drapesy »

I saw it and the vapour trails, Rangie - about 6.00 p.m
there are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand ternary, those that don't and those that think this a joke about the binary system.

rangieowner

Post by rangieowner »

yeah i was watching it from 5.30 till about 6.30 then lost sight. I've spoken to some people in the street and the general consensus is it was either a military training mission and that was the AWACS or it was a plane with a problem using up fuel before an emergency landing!! I tend to go with the former idea!
Love a Landrover

simonm

Post by simonm »

Aye, looked a bit like the Olypic rings.. Saw the plane circling for ages. Looked cracking when it was done!
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

Croggy

Post by Croggy »

oldleedsman

Post by oldleedsman »

rangieowner

Post by rangieowner »

Well done folks !! never thought of looking in YEP! Cheers!
Love a Landrover

rangieowner

Post by rangieowner »

rangieowner wrote: yeah i was watching it from 5.30 till about 6.30 then lost sight. I've spoken to some people in the street and the general consensus is it was either a military training mission and that was the AWACS or it was a plane with a problem using up fuel before an emergency landing!! I tend to go with the former idea! Looks like i was right! Training mission it was then!
Love a Landrover