Air Traffic

Railways, trams, buses, etc.
tilly

Post by tilly »

This morning about five twenty i was hanging out the washing has you do i looked up in the sky i saw a number of jets.In the space of just under an hour i counted thirteen jets all flying east i took a compass reading on my phone it was 104 east whatever that means.Do any of you think this is normal air traffic i would love to know if this was anything to do with the trouble in the east
No matter were i end my days im an Hunslet lad with Hunslet ways.

Cardiarms

Post by Cardiarms »

My guess is that they were the over night 'red eye' flights from the USAand Canada to Amsterdam and Frankfurt etc.

tilly

Post by tilly »

Cardiarms wrote: My guess is that they were the over night 'red eye' flights from the USAand Canada to Amsterdam and Frankfurt etc. Thanks for that Cardiarms it just seemed a lot of traffic theirs me thinking i had a scoop re America and the east. You have to be my age to think like that guess i will take another tablet . Ps I dont know how this thread came to be in Ghosts and Goblins i thought i had posted on the right thread.    

geoffb

Post by geoffb »

If you load flightradar24 you can track them, it's a great site, if I hear a plane at high level I often log in its amazing what you can find!

whitecoatboy

Post by whitecoatboy »

ive just had a look at flightradar24.com its awesome
if it feels good ......... dig it!

geoffb

Post by geoffb »

whitecoatboy wrote: ive just had a look at flightradar24.com its awesome It's a great site, the info available, speed altitude etc, try the cockpit view when plane is landing, I think it uses google earth.

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Cardiarms wrote: My guess is that they were the over night 'red eye' flights from the USAand Canada to Amsterdam and Frankfurt etc. Ive had a few red eye flights as well as red eyed bus journeys on the Night Bus on a Friday and Saturday
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds contactinfo@secretleeds.com

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

tilly wrote: Cardiarms wrote: My guess is that they were the over night 'red eye' flights from the USAand Canada to Amsterdam and Frankfurt etc. Thanks for that Cardiarms it just seemed a lot of traffic theirs me thinking i had a scoop re America and the east. You have to be my age to think like that guess i will take another tablet . Ps I dont know how this thread came to be in Ghosts and Goblins i thought i had posted on the right thread.     Now moved Tilly, hopefully to a more suitable forum
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds contactinfo@secretleeds.com

tilly

Post by tilly »

cnosni wrote: tilly wrote: Cardiarms wrote: My guess is that they were the over night 'red eye' flights from the USAand Canada to Amsterdam and Frankfurt etc. Thanks for that Cardiarms it just seemed a lot of traffic theirs me thinking i had a scoop re America and the east. You have to be my age to think like that guess i will take another tablet . Ps I dont know how this thread came to be in Ghosts and Goblins i thought i had posted on the right thread.     Now moved Tilly, hopefully to a more suitable forum Many thanks cnosni i dont know how i came to post it on the wrong thread but then again there are a lot of things i do now that i dont mean to do, also a lot of things i wish i could do that i cant do.    

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

tilly wrote: cnosni wrote: tilly wrote: Cardiarms wrote: My guess is that they were the over night 'red eye' flights from the USAand Canada to Amsterdam and Frankfurt etc. Thanks for that Cardiarms it just seemed a lot of traffic theirs me thinking i had a scoop re America and the east. You have to be my age to think like that guess i will take another tablet . Ps I dont know how this thread came to be in Ghosts and Goblins i thought i had posted on the right thread.     Now moved Tilly, hopefully to a more suitable forum Many thanks cnosni i dont know how i came to post it on the wrong thread but then again there are a lot of things i do now that i dont mean to do, also a lot of things i wish i could do that i cant do.     I know what you mean........ i think!