Where in Leeds 2

Railways, trams, buses, etc.
The Parksider

Post by The Parksider »

It was master of all it surveyed and bang in the centre of Leeds?What was it???I you know add a cryptic clue.....

Johnny39

Post by Johnny39 »

Can I ask if there would be an admission price to see my favourites or am I completely in the dark?
Daft I call it - What's for tea Ma?

jim

Post by jim »

More than lording it over a space that isn't?

The Parksider

Post by The Parksider »

Even though they've gone now it's still Number 1.    

The Parksider

Post by The Parksider »

Johnny39 wrote: Can I ask if there would be an admission price to see my favourites or am I completely in the dark? No admission price to enter it.

Johnny39

Post by Johnny39 »

The Parksider wrote: Johnny39 wrote: Can I ask if there would be an admission price to see my favourites or am I completely in the dark? No admission price to enter it. Not what I thought then Parky, so I'm, "completely in the dark".
Daft I call it - What's for tea Ma?

Jogon

Post by Jogon »

I'm sorry I haven't a clue (cue Swanee Kazoo)http://youtu.be/s9mNBsEDr98

The Parksider

Post by The Parksider »

Johnny39 wrote: The Parksider wrote: Johnny39 wrote: Can I ask if there would be an admission price to see my favourites or am I completely in the dark? No admission price to enter it. Not what I thought then Parky, so I'm, "completely in the dark". Well wether your travelling east to west or west to east you have to pass your masters at Number 1, smack in the centre of Leeds.

Leodian

Post by Leodian »

I have finally got the cryptic "master of all it surveyed" bit (that's not cryptic by me, just a statement) and now realise what I thought it would be was right! I was very slow to get it (again, not cryptic). Nice one The Parksider.
A rainbow is a ribbon that Nature puts on when she washes her hair.

The Parksider

Post by The Parksider »

Leodian wrote: I have finally got the cryptic "master of all it surveyed" bit (that's not cryptic by me, just a statement) and now realise what I thought it would be was right! I was very slow to get it (again, not cryptic). Nice one The Parksider. If anyone can now give us the answer you win a virtual cruise.