Where in Leeds

Railways, trams, buses, etc.
The Parksider

Post by The Parksider »

Leodian wrote: I'm not certain but I think I might have guessed. If I'm right then there was blue water nearby but not sea water. In fact the whole area is colourful. I fear I may have given too much away! Just add one clue!!

jim

Post by jim »

The Parksider wrote: jim wrote: Hmm, puzzling. Is there a gap in my knowledge? I've always liked those pub quiz questions where the clues are given one by one getting easier and easier until someone finally shouts the answer out. I also like what we have started to do on here which is keep the answer to ourselves and allow those still enamoured by the question to still have the chance to get the answer themselves.So I would say you have by your explorations south of Leeds plenty of knowledge of Leeds waterways manipulated for industry, business and pleasure, but does it extend to it's most northerly point?Geddit? then give us a clue not the answer..... Unless I've got it wrong, I already did Parksider!

Leodian

Post by Leodian »

jim wrote: Hmm, puzzling. Is there a gap in my knowledge? I like that cryptic clue jim.
A rainbow is a ribbon that Nature puts on when she washes her hair.

The Parksider

Post by The Parksider »

jim wrote: The Parksider wrote: jim wrote: Hmm, puzzling. Is there a gap in my knowledge? I've always liked those pub quiz questions where the clues are given one by one getting easier and easier until someone finally shouts the answer out. I also like what we have started to do on here which is keep the answer to ourselves and allow those still enamoured by the question to still have the chance to get the answer themselves.So I would say you have by your explorations south of Leeds plenty of knowledge of Leeds waterways manipulated for industry, business and pleasure, but does it extend to it's most northerly point?Geddit? then give us a clue not the answer..... Unless I've got it wrong, I already did Parksider! Boy that was cryptic!!!We just seem to be swimming around in a pool of cryptic clues.So can anyone who has not posted yet give us the answer???    

Johnny39

Post by Johnny39 »

Is it the name of a 1949/1980 film or am I just treading water?
Daft I call it - What's for tea Ma?

biofichompinc

Post by biofichompinc »

Hasn't Seacroft got as many of these as Sheffield and Bristol put together?

Jogon

Post by Jogon »

I'm reliably informed that Fattie Arbuckle visited..

The Parksider

Post by The Parksider »

Jogon wrote: I'm reliably informed that Fattie Arbuckle visited.. In terms of a spring, a pond, a beck, a lake, and a dam.It's on a level with a lake.If anyone has now clicked feel free to give us the answer.......

raveydavey

Post by raveydavey »

salt 'n pepper wrote: Hasn't Seacroft got as many of these as Sheffield and Bristol put together? This response has thrown me altogether..!
Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act – George Orwell

Jogon

Post by Jogon »

me too
Attachments
p.PNG
p.PNG (76.73 KiB) Viewed 2066 times