gold stars

Railways, trams, buses, etc.
fevlad

Post by fevlad »

don't get the idea I'm a bus spotter or anything, but why do some double decker buses have gold stars on the front?
I went down to the crossroads and got down on my knees

Trojan

Post by Trojan »

fevlad wrote: don't get the idea I'm a bus spotter or anything, but why do some double decker buses have gold stars on the front? Because they've been good buses that particular week?
Industria Omnia Vincit

arry_awk

Post by arry_awk »

It was 'Zap the motor cycle' week last week on Metro!Mebbe they were BSA Gold Stars?Apart from that I couldn't say!

Scotteh2k8

Post by Scotteh2k8 »

Im not a bus stopper or anything either but the buses with Gold Stars tend to be the newer editions of the Volvo Eclipse Gemini's, generally with the Orange illuminated displays... a lot of the 42's and 508's have them
For every action, there is a reaction

simonm

Post by simonm »

Scotteh2k8 wrote: Im not a bus stopper or anything either but the buses with Gold Stars tend to be the newer editions of the Volvo Eclipse Gemini's, generally with the Orange illuminated displays... a lot of the 42's and 508's have them I bet you look nice in your anorak!!
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

Scotteh2k8

Post by Scotteh2k8 »

simonm wrote: Scotteh2k8 wrote: Im not a bus stopper or anything either but the buses with Gold Stars tend to be the newer editions of the Volvo Eclipse Gemini's, generally with the Orange illuminated displays... a lot of the 42's and 508's have them I bet you look nice in your anorak!! Oh very attractive lol... nah seriosuly though, the only reason i know the models and makes of that bus is cause i almost had an orgasm first time i got on one cause i thought they looked sweet lol. If anyone is an anorak its my brother, not only does he work on trains but he was a trainspotter since 3... but if thats his hobby then guess its his own choice
For every action, there is a reaction

fevlad

Post by fevlad »

Scotteh2k8 wrote: simonm wrote: Scotteh2k8 wrote: Im not a bus stopper or anything either but the buses with Gold Stars tend to be the newer editions of the Volvo Eclipse Gemini's, generally with the Orange illuminated displays... a lot of the 42's and 508's have them I bet you look nice in your anorak!! Oh very attractive lol... nah seriosuly though, the only reason i know the models and makes of that bus is cause i almost had an orgasm first time i got on one cause i thought they looked sweet lol. If anyone is an anorak its my brother, not only does he work on trains but he was a trainspotter since 3... but if thats his hobby then guess its his own choice thanks mateanother triumph for the secvret leeds help desk
I went down to the crossroads and got down on my knees

wiggy

Post by wiggy »

rubbish bus joke.....does this bus go to gipton.....no it goes to harehills.....well it says gipton on the front.....yes,and it says nestles milk on the side,but we don't go to switzerland either!
i do believe,induced by potent circumstances,that thou art' mine enemy?

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Scotteh2k8 wrote: simonm wrote: Scotteh2k8 wrote: Im not a bus stopper or anything either but the buses with Gold Stars tend to be the newer editions of the Volvo Eclipse Gemini's, generally with the Orange illuminated displays... a lot of the 42's and 508's have them I bet you look nice in your anorak!! Oh very attractive lol... nah seriosuly though, the only reason i know the models and makes of that bus is cause i almost had an orgasm first time i got on one cause i thought they looked sweet lol. If anyone is an anorak its my brother, not only does he work on trains but he was a trainspotter since 3... but if thats his hobby then guess its his own choice An orgasm eh?-How did you get here?-oh,i came on the bus.    
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds contactinfo@secretleeds.com

Trojan

Post by Trojan »

LCT bus conductress (remember them?) with 20 packet of Embassy in the breast pocket of her uniform.Asian gentleman "Titty square plis?"Bus conductress "No it's mi packet of Embassy!"
Industria Omnia Vincit