St.Mark's Cemetery Records

Houses, churches, monuments, graves, etc.
munki

Post by munki »

A Graveyard Cat, looking after Samuel & Alice, wherever they may lie.
Attachments
__TFMF_snfnrzuvcmshpd55yvuticvv_f39c72fb-f907-47d7-9fe8-262075dc13f5_0_main.jpg
__TFMF_snfnrzuvcmshpd55yvuticvv_f39c72fb-f907-47d7-9fe8-262075dc13f5_0_main.jpg (99.7 KiB) Viewed 1663 times
'Are we surprised that men perish, when monuments themselves decay? For death comes even to stones and the names they bear.' - Ausonius.

munki

Post by munki »

Sorry we couldn't be more help!
'Are we surprised that men perish, when monuments themselves decay? For death comes even to stones and the names they bear.' - Ausonius.

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

This is actually a little better than 2 years ago.Some volunteers went in and cleared the western half of the church yard so it was accessible.The eastern half never got started.There was some planning permission in to convert the church,which is one of only two Million Pound Act Churches left in Leeds,into offices.Though approved i believe the plan was withdrawn. I fear the same fate that befell St Marys near Quarry Hill.
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

OzzieJoan

Post by OzzieJoan »

Oh Munki that is just awsome, thank you so much. I realise that it hasn't got me the information I was after but you have no idea how much more real Samuel and Alice now feel. That is just wonderful. And I love the idea of the black cat taking care of them )OzzieJoan
Looking for my MORTIMER and DEAN [email protected]