The Guinness Clock at the Corn exchange - Remember this

Houses, churches, monuments, graves, etc.
mayslass

Post by mayslass »

Go on you must do everybody used to meet under this clock in the 60's I have to stand corrected, many thanks for being so observant, I have posted the correct one, with the trams in view - taken 1957, good old days!!!!!Its great being on here the more you put out the more info you get that is accurate always somebody who does know ???
Attachments
guinness clock.jpg
guinness clock.jpg (147.74 KiB) Viewed 13177 times

String o' beads

Post by String o' beads »

Indeed we do mayslass. There are a few threads already you might like to read. Here's one but there's a lot of mentions in other threads too if you use the search.http://www.secretleeds.com/forum/Messag ... readID=469

uncle mick

Post by uncle mick »

mayslass wrote: Go on you must do everybody used to meet under this clock in the 60's mayslass, that's not "our" Guinness clock, this is "ours"
Attachments
Guiness Clock 2.jpg 3.jpg
Guiness Clock 2.jpg 3.jpg (93.02 KiB) Viewed 13177 times

mayslass

Post by mayslass »

uncle mick wrote: mayslass wrote: Go on you must do everybody used to meet under this clock in the 60's mayslass, that's not "our" Guinness clock, this is "ours" Yep I know now, well spotted, but I was looking at the building below Cobblers shop & over the road looks like Vicar Lane Sorry pal.I've got a similar one to yours just gonna post it !
Attachments
guinn clock 1957.jpg
guinn clock 1957.jpg (244.3 KiB) Viewed 13177 times