Relic of old Leeds

Houses, churches, monuments, graves, etc.
mayslass

Post by mayslass »

Just found this book with the above title written and illustrated by Percy Robinson.really interesting if anybody interested, it is downloadable from:https://archive.org/stream/relicsofoldleeds00robirich

geoffb

Post by geoffb »

Just had a quick glance,it looks very informative, a good find. I will read it as and when, thanks Mayslass.

mayslass

Post by mayslass »

geoffb wrote: Just had a quick glance,it looks very informative, a good find. I will read it as and when, thanks Mayslass. Hiya, I have just downloaded this to my kindle for free, what a find eh !

geoffb

Post by geoffb »

mayslass wrote: geoffb wrote: Just had a quick glance,it looks very informative, a good find. I will read it as and when, thanks Mayslass. Hiya, I have just downloaded this to my kindle for free, what a find eh ! Likewise thanks again Mayslass

Leodian

Post by Leodian »

Very useful. Thanks Mayslass. When I saw the 'Relic of old Leeds' title I thought the thread had been brought back from a future SL thread when someone had come across the remains of the trolleybus system and wondered what they were.
A rainbow is a ribbon that Nature puts on when she washes her hair.

raveydavey

Post by raveydavey »

Leodian wrote: Very useful. Thanks Mayslass. When I saw the 'Relic of old Leeds' title I thought the thread had been brought back from a future SL thread when someone had come across the remains of the trolleybus system and wondered what they were.
Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act – George Orwell

Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

They have other good stuff on the site if you put in Leeds or Yorkshire in the search bit and look under documents.
Steve JonesI don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!