small print

Houses, churches, monuments, graves, etc.
stutterdog

Post by stutterdog »

Somehow I've managed to reduce the print size when I look at messages from SL. I must have done this by accident It's really tiny and I can hardly see it!.I'm using Firefox as my browser and can't find a tools icon to click onto which would help me. Any one out help me. It only happens when I have SL on.Thanks in anticipation S.D.
ex-Armley lad

Jogon

Post by Jogon »

Not techy buttop left viewchange zoom size

stutterdog

Post by stutterdog »

Jogon wrote: Not techy buttop left viewchange zoom size Thanks Jogon! Thats done the trick! I can put my glasses back in the box now! Great stuff. thanks again
ex-Armley lad

dogduke

Post by dogduke »

You cn also zoom in or out of the screen imageby holding down the Ctrl key together with the plus or minuskeys     + or -.Handy for viewing Leodis images on a larger scale
Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.90% of being smart is knowing what you're dumb at.

stutterdog

Post by stutterdog »

dogduke wrote: You cn also zoom in or out of the screen imageby holding down the Ctrl key together with the plus or minuskeys     + or -.Handy for viewing Leodis images on a larger scale Thanks dogduke for that handy tip.
ex-Armley lad

Jogon

Post by Jogon »

dogdukeThat works!Big puss once walked over the keyboard and the whole screen was weird with task bar sort of down the side.Bless cottons...

Jogon

Post by Jogon »

USER ERROR aaaaaaaaaaargghhhh

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Jogon wrote: dogdukeThat works!Big puss once walked over the keyboard and the whole screen was weird with task bar sort of down the side.Bless cottons... Careful he doesn't manage the alt Gr key with an arrow key - if enabled you won't know whether you're sat on the head or...something else

dogduke

Post by dogduke »

Just found something on another websitewhich some of you may find usefulPress F11This removes any toolbars etc. from the topof the screen giving you full view of the web page.Pressing F11 again restores the toolbars etc.
Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.90% of being smart is knowing what you're dumb at.

Jogon

Post by Jogon »

Whoah, cool