Meanwood Beck

Places to explore
Bunk3r

Post by Bunk3r »

cheers for the the answer phil, I was expecting (hoping) you would say these days it was fine nice and free from H2S throughout, I am surprised it got as high as 13ppm especially near the end of a tunnel with clean water as you say! sewer workers (there is a lot more H2S in a sewer) have there alarms set to 5ppm! at least the dangers are highlighted now! (rather than it been clear when you were there an then someone going on a bad day!)

simonm

Post by simonm »

Ya teasing bugger. Shame I'm on neets next week or I'd be out looking for some strange wierdo's sculking around in manhole covers after dark
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

Phill_d

Post by Phill_d »

simonm wrote: Ya teasing bugger. Shame I'm on neets next week or I'd be out looking for some strange wierdo's sculking around in manhole covers after dark If that is a reference to out little mission Si then it's already in the bag, No manhole covers involved although we did have a large attendence out last night.. 5 in total, It went so well i decided to start a new group more open to interaction & invited guest appearences occasionally, So 'The Leeds Historical Expedition Society' (Although that name could change depending how the group goes) Had there first mission in the bag! An unexpected bonus occured during the night when we found ourself's perched high above a notorious red light area where all the action takes place, I'm not joking how we didn't laugh louder as the sordid interaction took place & another lady of the night was walking up the ginnel pulling her knickers up i'll never know! This is deffinately a mission we will be doing again!
A fool spends his entire life digging a hole for himself.A wise man knows when it's time to stop!(phill.d 2010)http://flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/

rangieowner

Post by rangieowner »

Ya mucky buggers!!!!!..........................................     Can i come next time?????
Love a Landrover

Phill_d

Post by Phill_d »

Seriously what a hoot! Unbelievable! She'd just finished one. Then it was back on the street corner & within 2 minutes it was round 2 again while another lady of the night strolled past skirt in the air pulling her drawers up! Do you know when you have to laugh quietly & you nearly wet yourself? I did manage to take a picture of this happening but i couldn't use the flash obviously so coupled with laughter & no flash my pics are a bit shaky to say the least!
A fool spends his entire life digging a hole for himself.A wise man knows when it's time to stop!(phill.d 2010)http://flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/

Phill_d

Post by Phill_d »

I always thought this place was deserted! It appears to be busier than Briggate with illicit going on's @ night!
Attachments
__TFMF_4j2ppyjwjqvijtipbywpf0m3_7adf268e-46e6-434d-8b5c-3069c4ba5c3f_0_main.jpg
__TFMF_4j2ppyjwjqvijtipbywpf0m3_7adf268e-46e6-434d-8b5c-3069c4ba5c3f_0_main.jpg (550.32 KiB) Viewed 2966 times

Phill_d

Post by Phill_d »

The said lady hurries along the ginnel only just covering up her modesty... taken from our top secret vantage point! Really bad quality picture i know!
Attachments
__TFMF_4j2ppyjwjqvijtipbywpf0m3_837bd17b-412b-4a6a-8ede-f2eeade2def2_0_main.jpg
__TFMF_4j2ppyjwjqvijtipbywpf0m3_837bd17b-412b-4a6a-8ede-f2eeade2def2_0_main.jpg (122.95 KiB) Viewed 2966 times

rangieowner

Post by rangieowner »

What a laugh!!!!!!! Give us a clue then!!! In the interests of why you were really there of course!
Love a Landrover

rangieowner

Post by rangieowner »

rangieowner wrote: What a laugh!!!!!!! Give us a clue then!!! In the interests of why you were really there of course! Never mind!!!.................. I know!!!!! Great pics!!!!!!..........of the viaduct i mean!!!!!!!!!! lol!!
Love a Landrover

Phill_d

Post by Phill_d »

Now you see Rangie we had a mission to accomplish rather than the peeping Tom activity the night degenerated into! It was a dam good night & much fun was had by all, My 2 flickr guest for the night were funny as this was there most daring raid & they ended up most of the time crawling on the floor for added stealth! ;-)