Underground streets, tunnels, culverts

Places to explore
Rockin gal

Post by Rockin gal »

simonm, your mum is right about the birds flying backwards to keep muck out of their eyes. My mum told me the same thing and I remember looking up at the roof of the tunnel to check. Alas, I never witnessed this event but hey,we can dream....
P.J

simonm

Post by simonm »

Rockin gal wrote: simonm, your mum is right about the birds flying backwards to keep muck out of their eyes. My mum told me the same thing and I remember looking up at the roof of the tunnel to check. Alas, I never witnessed this event but hey,we can dream.... hahaha, Aye, I always remember looking at the birds as they flew past to see if they were going backwards!! Gullible little sod I was... lol!!!
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

Scandy Bramley

Post by Scandy Bramley »

Nowadays you walk into lamposts looking back at the "birds" who you pass by.
You can take the lad out of Leeds - but you can't take the Leeds out of the lad.

simonm

Post by simonm »

Scandy Bramley wrote: Nowadays you walk into lamposts looking back at the "birds" who you pass by. hahaha, going to get even worse now summers here!! :-))
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"