Underground Bar Censa (Boar Lane)

Places to explore
Leodian

Post by Leodian »

jdbythesea wrote: All sounds a bit scary. Maybe Spielberg might use it in the next Indiana Jones film. Wouldn't that be something? . Mind you I'm not going in if there are huge very hungry spiders (or whatever) down there!
A rainbow is a ribbon that Nature puts on when she washes her hair.

Cardiarms

Post by Cardiarms »

chameleon wrote: Cardiarms wrote: Sounds promising. Readymade subway from the station under Boar Lane....? Give or take the odd sewer and water main There's that and the old bank on the corner and the new build next to the Scarbrough Taps, but it has possibilities if you think how deep the toilets are in Flares, the Kings mill goit has to get through there and that bit of Leeds must have been built up over time.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Cardiarms wrote: chameleon wrote: Cardiarms wrote: Sounds promising. Readymade subway from the station under Boar Lane....? Give or take the odd sewer and water main There's that and the old bank on the corner and the new build next to the Scarbrough Taps, but it has possibilities if you think how deep the toilets are in Flares, the Kings mill goit has to get through there and that bit of Leeds must have been built up over time. Had in mind Phill's story of an incomplete endeavour of one such, to the shopping centre told to him by a surveyor in the dtation one timr - can't find the thread though.

Phill_dvsn

Post by Phill_dvsn »

If I recall the surveyor who told me was when I went to look at Morley town Hall Chameleon, not sure if that would narrow the search down any?
My flickr pictures are herehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/Because lunacy was the influence for an album. It goes without saying that an album about lunacy will breed a lunatics obsessions with an album - The Dark side of the moon!

Cardiarms

Post by Cardiarms »

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Phill_dvsn wrote: If I recall the surveyor who told me was when I went to look at Morley town Hall Chameleon, not sure if that would narrow the search down any? That's the one Phill - and it looks as though Cardi might have dug it up    

Chrism

Post by Chrism »

Get in touch with him through FB http://en-gb.facebook.com/ipatch.repairsOr in his shophttp://www.ipatchonline.co.uk/
Sit thissen dahn an' tell us abaht it.

LS1

Post by LS1 »

I'm in... and I need my iphone fixing!

greenhow302

Post by greenhow302 »

If there's a chance of getting back into that mysterious passage I found all those years ago count me in.

jonleeds

Post by jonleeds »

Was it on here that someone was spouting some guff about there been some secret 'control centre' under Leeds City Station that he was sworn to secrecy about on pain of losing his job / life if he ever breathed a word about, I cant remember, its was something along the lines of some cold-war era bunker / regional seat of government malarky etc. It was so far-fetched that its just had to be nonsense. I mean the real nuclear bunker at Lawnswood is falling to pieces and flooded out, plus someone has (typically for these days) nicked all the lead-linings!
Have your fun when you're alive - you won't get nothing when you die... have a good time all the time! - Chumbawumba!

And no matter how things end, you should always keep in touch with your friends - Dave Gedge