Underpass Osmondthorpe to Halton Moor

Places to explore
Happymama

Post by Happymama »

There were lights but they were often pushed/broken out. I used to walk from Osmondthorpe Rd to Halton Moor Road or back either way with my car keys between my fingers in the mid 80's but never met a soul. This was the time when bus driver would not go beyond the post office and corner shop in Halton Moor Avenue up into Halton Moor itself, even though there were cages round the drivers. They'd turn on Halton Moor Ave, and go back, the No 6 (longest bus route in Leeds those days, Halton Moor to Bradford).Must have been the time of day I travelled, lol.

buffaloskinner

Post by buffaloskinner »

Thats cos bricks were been catapulted through the bus windows, dont think you would like that either!!!
Is this the end of the story ...or the beginning of a legend?

Chrism

Post by Chrism »

buffaloskinner wrote: Thats cos bricks were been catapulted through the bus windows, dont think you would like that either!!! That must have been some catapult to launch bricks.
Sit thissen dahn an' tell us abaht it.

raveydavey

Post by raveydavey »

Chrism wrote: buffaloskinner wrote: Thats cos bricks were been catapulted through the bus windows, dont think you would like that either!!! That must have been some catapult to launch bricks. A black widow?
Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act – George Orwell