Unseen Leeds Documentary

Places to explore
cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Si wrote: Loo wrote: Hello guys - Im working together with SB on the project. This seems to be quite a close-knit group which is really encouraging. Just so we have a rough idea, who would be interested in going on camera? In actuality, it may be better simply to have a narrative voice explaining the history of the site whilst the camera lets the location speak for itself. A brief interview (to cam) about how you guys got together, what sort of stuff you do, just to put the piece in context would also be nice to have.Its worth noting that we will (hopefully) be filming far more than 10 minutes footage so that we have a lot to play with in editing to produce the best quality cut at the end. As they say on Dragon's Den, "I'm in." Anyone else? I'm fairly flexible, time-wise, but Mondays and Wednesdays are out.I'll try not to make any more mistakes! Well ill go for it too.How abouit Digger,Chameleon,the Very Reverand Steve Jones DFC,VC,KFC, Tasa would be nice (wherever she is),Brandy (if he can find us of course) and the face man,LS1.Geordie too,but of course she is stuck in the land of Newcastle (sorry Tadcaster) Brown Ale.Perhaps a bit of "mystery" to the film would be a laugh.We tried it with the YEP but it didnt come off.I understand that you cant make it in a pub,but wherever the venue is,make it close to a real ale pub.Then we can have some shandys!!    
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

cnosni wrote: Si wrote: Loo wrote: Hello guys - Im working together with SB on the project. This seems to be quite a close-knit group which is really encouraging. Just so we have a rough idea, who would be interested in going on camera? In actuality, it may be better simply to have a narrative voice explaining the history of the site whilst the camera lets the location speak for itself. A brief interview (to cam) about how you guys got together, what sort of stuff you do, just to put the piece in context would also be nice to have.Its worth noting that we will (hopefully) be filming far more than 10 minutes footage so that we have a lot to play with in editing to produce the best quality cut at the end. As they say on Dragon's Den, "I'm in." Anyone else? I'm fairly flexible, time-wise, but Mondays and Wednesdays are out.I'll try not to make any more mistakes! Well ill go for it too.How abouit Digger,Chameleon,the Very Reverand Steve Jones DFC,VC,KFC, Tasa would be nice (wherever she is),Brandy (if he can find us of course) and the face man,LS1.Geordie too,but of course she is stuck in the land of Newcastle (sorry Tadcaster) Brown Ale.Perhaps a bit of "mystery" to the film would be a laugh.We tried it with the YEP but it didnt come off.I understand that you cant make it in a pub,but wherever the venue is,make it close to a real ale pub.Then we can have some shandys!!     Good to see a resoponse here, for me Chris my main interest and knowledge is more related to been 'n gone rather than hidden - to me that side is more the forte of yourself, Phill and the others - would do it far better justice. (side note, am getting out a little solo at last - feels good!)

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

chameleon wrote: cnosni wrote: Si wrote: Loo wrote: Hello guys - Im working together with SB on the project. This seems to be quite a close-knit group which is really encouraging. Just so we have a rough idea, who would be interested in going on camera? In actuality, it may be better simply to have a narrative voice explaining the history of the site whilst the camera lets the location speak for itself. A brief interview (to cam) about how you guys got together, what sort of stuff you do, just to put the piece in context would also be nice to have.Its worth noting that we will (hopefully) be filming far more than 10 minutes footage so that we have a lot to play with in editing to produce the best quality cut at the end. As they say on Dragon's Den, "I'm in." Anyone else? I'm fairly flexible, time-wise, but Mondays and Wednesdays are out.I'll try not to make any more mistakes! Well ill go for it too.How abouit Digger,Chameleon,the Very Reverand Steve Jones DFC,VC,KFC, Tasa would be nice (wherever she is),Brandy (if he can find us of course) and the face man,LS1.Geordie too,but of course she is stuck in the land of Newcastle (sorry Tadcaster) Brown Ale.Perhaps a bit of "mystery" to the film would be a laugh.We tried it with the YEP but it didnt come off.I understand that you cant make it in a pub,but wherever the venue is,make it close to a real ale pub.Then we can have some shandys!!     Good to see a resoponse here, for me Chris my main interest and knowledge is more related to been 'n gone rather than hidden - to me that side is more the forte of yourself, Phill and the others - would do it far better justice. (side note, am getting out a little solo at last - feels good!) I understand the cotext of the last line Steve,but look at it again and there could be a double entendre!!By the way,i hope the documentary makers realise that all of us have the perfect face...........for radio
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

cnosni wrote: chameleon wrote: cnosni wrote: Si wrote: Loo wrote: Hello guys - Im working together with SB on the project. This seems to be quite a close-knit group which is really encouraging. Just so we have a rough idea, who would be interested in going on camera? In actuality, it may be better simply to have a narrative voice explaining the history of the site whilst the camera lets the location speak for itself. A brief interview (to cam) about how you guys got together, what sort of stuff you do, just to put the piece in context would also be nice to have.Its worth noting that we will (hopefully) be filming far more than 10 minutes footage so that we have a lot to play with in editing to produce the best quality cut at the end. As they say on Dragon's Den, "I'm in." Anyone else? I'm fairly flexible, time-wise, but Mondays and Wednesdays are out.I'll try not to make any more mistakes! Well ill go for it too.How abouit Digger,Chameleon,the Very Reverand Steve Jones DFC,VC,KFC, Tasa would be nice (wherever she is),Brandy (if he can find us of course) and the face man,LS1.Geordie too,but of course she is stuck in the land of Newcastle (sorry Tadcaster) Brown Ale.Perhaps a bit of "mystery" to the film would be a laugh.We tried it with the YEP but it didnt come off.I understand that you cant make it in a pub,but wherever the venue is,make it close to a real ale pub.Then we can have some shandys!!     Good to see a resoponse here, for me Chris my main interest and knowledge is more related to been 'n gone rather than hidden - to me that side is more the forte of yourself, Phill and the others - would do it far better justice. (side note, am getting out a little solo at last - feels good!) I understand the cotext of the last line Steve,but look at it again and there could be a double entendre!!By the way,i hope the documentary makers realise that all of us have the perfect face...........for radio All in the mind of the beholder. ah heck, erm, depends on how you think of it, I give in....... ta for the laugh though, I'll mail you later matey.

Loo

Post by Loo »

Ok guys, were quite keen to set a time and date to meet up and get some progress made, would it be possible for one or more of you to PM or email me with a telephone contact number to make organising our meet a little easier?[email protected]

String o' beads

Post by String o' beads »

Did this documentary ever happen?