E V G O

Unusual markings, logos and symbols around the city
wiggy

Post by wiggy »

Forgetful Cat wrote: Known locally as 'Dying World'As noted above this shop has been prosecuted for animal cruelty. i remember that nickname! that and living hell!
i do believe,induced by potent circumstances,that thou art' mine enemy?

simonm

Post by simonm »

dying planet!!    
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

D2G

Post by D2G »

I once applied for a job at the old living world when the original owners nephew? was in charge. I was told "i'm not a rich man on paper" which meant we were on minimum wage and "you get paid on sunday not friday, so you cant p**s it all away and come in hung over" "I'm here until i've made as much money as possible then i'm off!" and "i hope you don't have plans on weekends because you'll be working them"When I was shown around the "staff" all seemed to either be 16ish or a bit simple looking, oh and the office was filled with cigar smoke and nude women postersNeedless to say, having a brain cell I declined the offer of a job thereThe "owner" then is probably in Monte Carlo or somewhere now and probably another parasite relative is running the showLast I heard the bottom floor where all the ponds were kept had been closed and it was now just the top floors