Toynbee Tile(s)?

Unusual markings, logos and symbols around the city
dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

This is fascinating - I have nothing useful to contribute but just thought I'd add a voice of approval! Also wanted to welcome Spat Cannon to the site, and give a big 'welcome back' to RikJ - great to have you back on board
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

I presume you know about this documentary on the subject?:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1787791/Have to see if I can find it online.
Steve JonesI don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!

Spat Cannon

Post by Spat Cannon »

Yes, thanks. I actually included a link to the trailer in my original post. It was made by people I know. Someone sent them the photo and it got passed on to me to investigate. Sadly I can't find the whole thing on line, but I did see it when it first came out.Thanks-S.

Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

Spat Cannon wrote: Yes, thanks. I actually included a link to the trailer in my original post. It was made by people I know. Someone sent them the photo and it got passed on to me to investigate. Sadly I can't find the whole thing on line, but I did see it when it first came out.Thanks-S. Apologies I missed the link.I managed to find it online last night and watched it.A very good documentary, and pretty good evidence that the original tiler was/is Severino Verna.The Leeds tile though ,as mentioned earlier, was in all likelihood not placed by him.
Steve JonesI don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!