The Monk Bridge Owls and other owls

Unusual markings, logos and symbols around the city
Phill_dvsn
PostsCOLON 4423
JoinedCOLON Wed 21 Feb, 2007 5:47 am

Postby Phill_dvsn » Thu 11 Feb, 2010 3:21 pm

I think the whole thing measures up nicely to the 'Ghost village of the damned' episide lol Wink

My flickr pictures are here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/

Because lunacy was the influence for an album. It goes without saying that an album about lunacy will breed a lunatics obsessions with an album - The Dark side of the moon!
User avatar
chameleon
Site Admin
PostsCOLON 5462
JoinedCOLON Thu 29 Mar, 2007 6:16 pm

Postby chameleon » Thu 11 Feb, 2010 3:44 pm

Phill_dvsn wrote:
I think the whole thing measures up nicely to the 'Ghost village of the damned' episide lol Wink



All those buildings aren't meant to be 'secret places' are they PhillWinkWink
Si
PostsCOLON 4480
JoinedCOLON Wed 10 Oct, 2007 7:22 am
LocationCOLON Otley

Postby Si » Thu 11 Feb, 2010 3:47 pm

Leonard Henry? Leonardo da Vinci and Henry VIII? Leading lights of the Renaissance? It's all coming together...    
User avatar
cnosni
Site Admin
PostsCOLON 4199
JoinedCOLON Wed 28 Mar, 2007 4:47 pm

Postby cnosni » Fri 12 Feb, 2010 12:20 am

Si wrote:
Leonard Henry? Leonardo da Vinci and Henry VIII? Leading lights of the Renaissance? It's all coming together...    

Thing is Si is that simonm was my inspiration (Viking tale he came up with a while back.)

Me and Phil came up with a humungous tale to give to the his YEP contact for April Fools day,didnt quite make it in time.

if i say so myself it we would have out browned Dan.
Don't get me started!!
My Flickr photos-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/
Secret Leeds contact
info@secretleeds.com

Phill_dvsn
PostsCOLON 4423
JoinedCOLON Wed 21 Feb, 2007 5:47 am

Postby Phill_dvsn » Fri 12 Feb, 2010 12:40 am

cnosni wrote:
Si wrote:
Leonard Henry? Leonardo da Vinci and Henry VIII? Leading lights of the Renaissance? It's all coming together...    

Thing is Si is that simonm was my inspiration (Viking tale he came up with a while back.)

Me and Phil came up with a humungous tale to give to the his YEP contact for April Fools day,didnt quite make it in time.

if i say so myself it we would have out browned Dan.

I think we should get that master plan back of the shelf Chris, I'm feeling a little mischievous lol Wink
My flickr pictures are here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/

Because lunacy was the influence for an album. It goes without saying that an album about lunacy will breed a lunatics obsessions with an album - The Dark side of the moon!
User avatar
cnosni
Site Admin
PostsCOLON 4199
JoinedCOLON Wed 28 Mar, 2007 4:47 pm

Postby cnosni » Fri 12 Feb, 2010 1:52 am

Phill_dvsn wrote:
cnosni wrote:
Si wrote:
Leonard Henry? Leonardo da Vinci and Henry VIII? Leading lights of the Renaissance? It's all coming together...    

Thing is Si is that simonm was my inspiration (Viking tale he came up with a while back.)

Me and Phil came up with a humungous tale to give to the his YEP contact for April Fools day,didnt quite make it in time.

if i say so myself it we would have out browned Dan.

I think we should get that master plan back of the shelf Chris, I'm feeling a little mischievous lol Wink

desktop has gone south,hard drive kaput.
would have to try and remember
Don't get me started!!
My Flickr photos-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/
Secret Leeds contact
info@secretleeds.com
Cardiarms
PostsCOLON 2992
JoinedCOLON Tue 21 Oct, 2008 8:30 am

Postby Cardiarms » Fri 12 Feb, 2010 10:11 am

Si wrote:
Leonard Henry? Leonardo da Vinci and Henry VIII? Leading lights of the Renaissance? It's all coming together...    


Lenny Henry was in Leeds last year and the council have the 'Leonardo Building'. A blind man could see how the connections fit. It's obvious.

Now, this Owls project, if you plot the owls on a map and join the dots using the numeric code based on their age and nearest bus route, you will reveal the face of Jesus.
simonm
PostsCOLON 1306
JoinedCOLON Sat 19 May, 2007 5:34 pm

Postby simonm » Fri 12 Feb, 2010 11:18 am

Hahahahahahaha, I forgot all about that Viking story.    

I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)

"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

Cardiarms
PostsCOLON 2992
JoinedCOLON Tue 21 Oct, 2008 8:30 am

Postby Cardiarms » Mon 15 Mar, 2010 10:06 pm

These are fairly grand owls for the back door of the Metropole
Attachments
__TFMF_0r4oe3nribpfa445tcamlofy_40d486b9-c57d-4aef-906a-b905834d0f32_0_main.jpg
__TFMF_0r4oe3nribpfa445tcamlofy_40d486b9-c57d-4aef-906a-b905834d0f32_0_main.jpg (760.19 KiB) Viewed 617 times
Cardiarms
PostsCOLON 2992
JoinedCOLON Tue 21 Oct, 2008 8:30 am

Postby Cardiarms » Mon 15 Mar, 2010 10:07 pm

.
Attachments
__TFMF_0r4oe3nribpfa445tcamlofy_c6d3bfb6-b566-4b54-ba39-136018570d54_0_main.jpg
__TFMF_0r4oe3nribpfa445tcamlofy_c6d3bfb6-b566-4b54-ba39-136018570d54_0_main.jpg (653.35 KiB) Viewed 617 times

Return to





Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 6 and 0 guests