Gouranga :-)

Unusual markings, logos and symbols around the city
chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Phill_dvsn wrote: Bet you can't guess this one though Chameleon?http://www.flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/3362456035/It has the flickr guys stumped Ah ha!! a strangley familiar coat of arms - haven't a clue

Chrism

Post by Chrism »

Is it on a library?
Sit thissen dahn an' tell us abaht it.

Chrism

Post by Chrism »

No!
Sit thissen dahn an' tell us abaht it.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

The Parish Church.    

Phill_dvsn

Post by Phill_dvsn »

No guys.Not the Parish church or a library..I have another tram guess were leeds too.I'll post another thread for that.I like to get you lots thinking caps on
My flickr pictures are herehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/Because lunacy was the influence for an album. It goes without saying that an album about lunacy will breed a lunatics obsessions with an album - The Dark side of the moon!

Barwicker

Post by Barwicker »

Only a minor niggle.......where has an H.

String o' beads

Post by String o' beads »

Barwicker wrote: Only a minor niggle.......where has an H. Aye. And an acknowledgment to you for the correct use of 'an H' rather than the highly irritating and incorrect 'a haitch'.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Barwicker wrote: Only a minor niggle.......where has an H. Funny, that's one of my blind spots too, whan ever I write were of where, I have to say them tomyself to make sure I've got the right one!

Brandy

Post by Brandy »

chameleon wrote: Barwicker wrote: Only a minor niggle.......where has an H. Funny, that's one of my blind spots too, whan ever I write were of where, I have to say them tomyself to make sure I've got the right one! yas i new whit your mean Chameleeleoloen
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Brandy wrote: chameleon wrote: Barwicker wrote: Only a minor niggle.......where has an H. Funny, that's one of my blind spots too, whan ever I write were of where, I have to say them tomyself to make sure I've got the right one! yas i new whit your mean Chameleeleoloen Brandy, have you seen that new thing on google maps yet - is it called sneak view or something