,Merrion Centre Time Piece...,, Post

Public timepieces, on buildings, churches, etc.
MsJ2uk

Post by MsJ2uk »

,Merrion Centre Time Piece...,,     Post    
To the Skeptic, no proof is possible.To the Believer, no proof is necessary.

MsJ2uk

Post by MsJ2uk »

,The man on the bike-type-thingy. . .1st they move it to the other end of the Merrion Centre. . . Then they replace it with 3 smaller bike-type-thingys. . . Where's it gone?. . . . ,     Post    

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

MsJ2uk wrote: ,The man on the bike-type-thingy. . .1st they move it to the other end of the Merrion Centre. . . Then they replace it with 3 smaller bike-type-thingys. . . Where's it gone?. . . . ,     Post     This was a thresd back in March I think - use search for Featherstone or Emmett, that should find it.

MsJ2uk

Post by MsJ2uk »

,I thought i had. Sorry. Thats why i put it here. . . Cos its a clock. . ,     Post    

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

MsJ2uk wrote: ,I thought i had. Sorry. Thats why i put it here. . . Cos its a clock. . ,     Post     Never a need to be sorry - so much has been written on here it can be difficult to remember it all and as a newer user (I think) you wouldn't know!It has been said elsewhere that there is no harm in re-vitalising old threads - newcomers often bring new information after all.In those days, if in that part of town with the children it always used to be a race to get to the centre on the hour for them to watch this master-piece - that or pass the time there for anothet hour!.(By the way, it took me a couple of goes to get the search thingy to find what I wanted too!).

book

Post by book »

Any news on where its gone or stored. Shame it's still not part of Leeds
Is it me or has Leeds gone mad

Caron

Post by Caron »

I'm confused. Found the clock Threads on Google so posted a new message on one but the Thread hasn't been brought up on SL. I thought It would?While I'm here, where's our poster, somme? I miss seeing his name.Edit...(Woops. I see it made it eventually).