commemorating heroes of rugby league

Bunkers, shelters and other buildings
Pashy

Post by Pashy »

PJThe fwits of the Parramatta Stadium Trust have stripped the name of the Ray Price Lounge and call it The Cumberland LoungePricey is SPEWINCheersAndy

PJ

Post by PJ »

Pashy wrote: PJThe fwits of the Parramatta Stadium Trust have stripped the name of the Ray Price Lounge and call it The Cumberland LoungePricey is SPEWINCheersAndy No chance of him shouting a beer for Denis Fitzgerald then?

Pashy

Post by Pashy »

PJ You ripper!You must be an Eels fan.I think the only beer Pricey & Sterlo would give to Dennis the Dorkwould be a dozen unopened Tooheys tinnies anally force fed.cheers for the beers AndyQuestion---- does FEV = Featherstone ?

fevlad

Post by fevlad »

Pashy wrote: PJ Question---- does FEV = Featherstone ? correct
I went down to the crossroads and got down on my knees

PJ

Post by PJ »

Pashy wrote: PJ You ripper!You must be an Eels fan.I think the only beer Pricey & Sterlo would give to Dennis the Dorkwould be a dozen unopened Tooheys tinnies anally force fed.cheers for the beers AndyQuestion---- does FEV = Featherstone ? Pashy,There in 86 when Peter Kelly took Mick Delroy out early on with a cheap shot in the greatest final played at the SCG.Kenny did get the ball down in spite of what Mick Stone says.

Pashy

Post by Pashy »

Too right PJYou dont always need bulk tries for a great match.Coincidently its Eels vs Dogs this arvo.CopyalaterAndy

wayniac

Post by wayniac »

There should be a statue of Geoff Gunney erected in South Leeds.Geoff played his entire career for one team (Hunslet). Played for Great Britain and was instrumental in keeping the team going in the early 70's.At least he was awarded an MBE for services to the game.I reckon Sir Geoff Gunney would be more fitting.

Trojan

Post by Trojan »

wayniac wrote: There should be a statue of Geoff Gunney erected in South Leeds.Geoff played his entire career for one team (Hunslet). Played for Great Britain and was instrumental in keeping the team going in the early 70's.At least he was awarded an MBE for services to the game.I reckon Sir Geoff Gunney would be more fitting. It could be outside the "Rock" in Morley - which he had for a few years and is just round the corner from our house
Industria Omnia Vincit