Leeds Met - The Brunswick Building

Bunkers, shelters and other buildings
wiggy

Post by wiggy »

Brandy wrote: wiggy wrote: wiggy wrote: sorry to disagree,i mean i can see it,s futuristic qualities,it reminds me of the jedi temple(yeah yeah sad,whatever)but the sooner leeds is cleared of all 60s and 70s monolith concrete monstrosoties...well the happier i will be. just watched an old episode of the sweeney,i could swear it was filmed outside the brunswick building.it was set on a uni campus too.i'm gonna disagree with me sen 'ere....it's the only concrete lump i know of that should be saved.....but it still looks like the jedi temple on corosant. now now wiggy mate, they take folk away for arguing with thi'sen loland all it took were reagan and carter to save the 60's buildings of leeds?? yeah! reagan carter and gene hunt could sort this country out in thrice!!
i do believe,induced by potent circumstances,that thou art' mine enemy?

raveydavey

Post by raveydavey »

The Sweeney was filmed "darn sarf" somewhere....the answer is on here in the "Episodes" section http://www.thetvlounge.co.uk/sweeney/index.php but I can't be bothered to look for it.Sorry!Blakes 7 was definately filmed at a Leeds Uni (possibly the proper Uni rather than the Polytechnic!), there is a thread on here about it somewhere if you search back far enough...The Parkinson Building rings a bell, but I've been up since 5 so I'm off to bed.
Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act – George Orwell