Asket Hall

Bunkers, shelters and other buildings
NicolasReynolds

Re: Re:

Post by NicolasReynolds »

LS1 wrote:
OrvalLamoureux wrote:
minijet wrote:LS1 wrote: Thanks for the reply! Yeah, I am and aerial views of Sheepscar Interchange before finding phentermine alternatives it became the interchange. There is a photo on Leodis while but it is not covering the right area...
I'm also interested in aerial views of Sheepscar area. If you're successful in your , please share it here. Meanwhile, I'm searching, too.
With fear of going off topic... this is about the best I can find... Would have liked one that show things in as much detail, but covers more of the Meanwood Road area to the left / Leeds Terrace/ Albert Grove.

http://www.leodis.net/display.aspx?reso ... ifier=7919
Thank you so much LS1 for your efforts. Came here looking for aerial views of Meanwood Road area and found your post.
Last edited by NicolasReynolds on Sat 08 Jul, 2023 10:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.

AnthonyThomas

Post by AnthonyThomas »

NicolasReynolds wrote:
LS1 wrote:
OrvalLamoureux wrote: I'm also interested in aerial views and detailed of Sheepscar area. If you're n your search for, please share it here. Meanwhile, I'm searching, too.
With fear of going off topic... this is about phenq GNC the best I can find... Would have liked one that show things in as much detail, but covers more of the Meanwood Road area to the left / Leeds Terrace/ Albert Grove.

Thank you so much LS1 for your efforts. Came here looking for aerial views of Meanwood Road area and found your post.
I would also like to thank LS1. I needed Meanwood Road area view and found his contribution quite useful for my requirement. @LS1 - I don't want to sound greedy, but do you, by any chance, have aerial shots of surrounding areas as well?
Last edited by AnthonyThomas on Wed 25 Oct, 2023 8:29 pm, edited 9 times in total.

LS1

Post by LS1 »

AnthonyThomas wrote:
NicolasReynolds wrote:
LS1 wrote:
With fear of going off topic... this is about the best I can find... Would have liked one that show things in as much detail, but covers more of the Meanwood Road area to the left / Leeds Terrace/ Albert Grove.

I would also like to thank LS1. I needed Meanwood Road area view and found his contribution quite useful for my requirement. @LS1 - I don't want to sound greedy, but do you, by any chance, have aerial shots of surrounding areas as well?
I don't think there are many... I have been looking for years for a pic that take in more of the south-westerly view but not found anything.

There are some aerial pics of nearby if you search on here... https://britainfromabove.org.uk/

MichaelLamarche

Post by MichaelLamarche »

LS1 wrote:
OrvalLamoureux wrote:
minijet wrote:LS1 wrote: Thanks for the reply! Yeah, I am looking for aerial views of Sheepscar Interchange before it became the interchange. There is a photo on Leodis but it is not covering the right area... http://www.flickr.com/photos/73547749@N02/8001152619/
I'm also interested in aerial views of Sheepscar area. If you're successful in your search, please share it here with these phentermine otc . Meanwhile, I'm searching, too.

Thank you so much for the ariel view of Meanwood Road area. I was looking for it.
Last edited by MichaelLamarche on Tue 29 Dec, 2020 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

StephenMohammed

Post by StephenMohammed »

MichaelLamarche wrote:
LS1 wrote:
OrvalLamoureux wrote: I'm also interested in aerial views of Sheepscar area. If you're successful in your search, please share it here. Meanwhile,i don't know about d-bal I'm searching, too.

Thank you so much for the ariel view of Meanwood Road area. I was looking for it.
I was also looking for the ariel view of Meanwood Road area. I'm glad that I found it. Thanks.

romii22

Re:

Post by romii22 »

LSI wrote:minjet wrote: LS1 wrote: Hi Minijet, please can you tell me if there are other aerial photos of Leeds like this?Thanks, they are great. As far as I know there are photo's like this of the virtually the whole of the UK. Most areas have been subject to aerial surveys at some time.The big question at the moment is what can be freely distributed with regard to copyright.I don't want to upset anyone in case access to them becomes restricted.I'm pretty sure these are part of the collection of one and a quarter million aerial photo's that have been revealed recently.Unfortunately, the copies turning up on the internet at the moment are annoyingly small (like the pictures on Leodis website) with very little detail, but I have (for the moment at least) access to full size copies of some of them.Do you need a photo of a particular area? Thanks for the reply! Yeah, I am looking for aerial views of Sheepscar Interchange before it became the interchange. There is a photo on Leodis but it is not covering the right area...
Thanks for bring this up, as i was also looking for the pictures in good quality

GusCooke

Re:

Post by GusCooke »

The Parksideras wrote:minijet wrote: Bloody flickr.I'll use photobucket in future. Is that a ariel photo of the hall!!BRILLIANT thank you very much for link to phenq amazon that approx date?? I could not find better much of the Hall if anything but the retaining walls must be about to keep the area level for the subsequent houses?
this is about the best I can find ariel photo of the hall.
Last edited by GusCooke on Wed 04 May, 2022 10:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

MarvinRozar

Re:

Post by MarvinRozar »

minijeet wrote: LS1 wrote: Thanks for the reply! Yeah, I am looking for phenq at gnc aerial views of Sheepscar Interchange before it became the interchange. There is a photo on Leodis but it is not covering the right area... www.flickr.com/photos/73547749@N02/8001152619/
An attractive detached stone cottage which was built as a lodge house to the former Asket Hall.
Last edited by MarvinRozar on Fri 15 Jan, 2021 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

BillJohnson

Re:

Post by BillJohnson »

mhoulden wrote:
Sat 15 Sep, 2012 3:08 pm
On a personal note I'd be interested in one of the bit of Horsforth around the Roses and the pub on the corner of Fink Hill and Featherbank Lane. I've seen old maps showing it as a hamlet but I'd like to see what it used to look like before the ring road was built.
Bro now it is history. There are a lot of old places I would like to know about their history.

tilly

Re: Asket Hall

Post by tilly »

Hi Bill Welcome to S/L I look forward to your input.
No matter were i end my days im an Hunslet lad with Hunslet ways.