Hunslet Remembered question

Bunkers, shelters and other buildings
buffaloskinner

Hunslet Remembered question

Post by buffaloskinner »

:?:
Maybe Tilly could help with the question below on the Hunslet Remembered Site, he lived in the next street I believe.

http://hunslet.org/Answers_needed.html

:arrow:

Graeme Hall
I'm currently the owner of the former Pottery Field Methodist Mission Hall on Leathley Road/Pearson Street and also of Brandon Medical, who occupied the site up until 2000 when we moved to a bigger and more modern factory unit in Middleton (and moved again in 2013 to our current address in Morley). The Methodist Hall was in a terrible state of repair at this time but we elected to restore it rather than knock it down as it was such a nice looking building. We also briefly occupied Peter Scotts Ltd premises on Grape Street in 1999. We believe that Brandon Electric was incorporated in 1946 and occupied the Mission Hall until 1993 having morphed from Brandon Electric to Brandon Engineering to Brandon Engineering (Leeds) Ltd and then to the current Brandon Medical Company Limited.

I'm interested in finding information to corroborate what I already know of the company history and about the history of the Methodist Hall. I'd love to find some photos of Brandon during the 40s,50, and 60s.
Posted 25/8/15
Is this the end of the story ...or the beginning of a legend?