Momento M ori book - Quarry Hill Flats

Bunkers, shelters and other buildings
dogduke

Momento M ori book - Quarry Hill Flats

Post by dogduke »

I bought a copy when it was first published,it is now falling to bits through use.
However,
Looking at the Leeds Civic Trust web site today there is now a facsimile reprint available.
Produced by RRB photo books in America.
Can be ordered via the link on the Civic Trust site.
Cost is £25 plus £3.85 postage

Hope this is of interest to some of our congregation.
I have ordered mine
Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.90% of being smart is knowing what you're dumb at.

Leodian

Re: Momento M ori book - Quarry Hill Flats

Post by Leodian »

Out of interest I've just looked at a books website and found this for sale by a German bookseller:-

Memento Mori (Special Edition) by Peter Mitchell - One of the only 10 Special Edition copies including 12 prints - Book & special Flats of Quarry Hill - Leeds. MITCHELL, Peter. Published by RRB Publishing 2016. £822.25+£6.68 shipping.

:shock:. I had to check the price several times in case I misread it but I had not!
A rainbow is a ribbon that Nature puts on when she washes her hair.

volvojack

Re: Momento M ori book - Quarry Hill Flats

Post by volvojack »

Leodian wrote:Out of interest I've just looked at a books website and found this for sale by a German bookseller:-

Memento Mori (Special Edition) by Peter Mitchell - One of the only 10 Special Edition copies including 12 prints - Book & special Flats of Quarry Hill - Leeds. MITCHELL, Peter. Published by RRB Publishing 2016. £822.25+£6.68 shipping.

:shock:. I had to check the price several times in case I misread it but I had not!

Showed this to my Brother in Law who used to live there and he said "For that money you could have bought a flat in Oastler or Moynihan House had they been for sale"