lost loo's of leeds.

Bunkers, shelters and other buildings
Leodian

Post by Leodian »

Good-Honest-Iago wrote: http://www.flickr.com/search/?w=16817853@N00&q=toilet - you'll find one here on Dewsbury Road. Hi IagoI've just clicked on that link as it currently is and it brought up loads of gorgeously cute images of kittens in a Flicker section!     
A rainbow is a ribbon that Nature puts on when she washes her hair.

BLAKEY

Post by BLAKEY »

Leodian wrote: Good-Honest-Iago wrote: http://www.flickr.com/search/?w=16817853@N00&q=toilet - you'll find one here on Dewsbury Road. Hi IagoI've just clicked on that link as it currently is and it brought up loads of gorgeously cute images of kittens in a Flicker section!      So have I Leodian - I have a feeling that someone's taking the puss here !!
There's nothing like keeping the past alive - it makes us relieved to reflect that any bad times have gone, and happy to relive all the joyful and fascinating experiences of our own and other folks' earlier days.

Good-Honest-Iago

Post by Good-Honest-Iago »

ha-ha! yep, that's a good one Dunno, what happened there. Must be broken link. Sorry about that.
"Good Honest Iago does not make false claims"

Good-Honest-Iago

ha-ha! yep, that's a good one Dunno, what happened there. Must be broken link. Sorry about that.http://www.flickr.com/photos/16817853@N ... 7Ac-9GiDqo

Good-Honest-Iago

ha-ha! yep, that's a good one Dunno, what happened there. Must be broken link. Sorry about that.It appears to be something that doesn't like me........................yes, well that could represent a number of things.....or folk!!

uncle mick

Post by uncle mick »

Good-Honest-Iago wrote: ha-ha! yep, that's a good one Dunno, what happened there. Must be broken link. Sorry about that.It appears to be something that doesn't like me........................yes, well that could represent a number of things.....or folk!! Is this the one ???http://flic.kr/p/6MM7Ac

LS1

Post by LS1 »

For some reason a hyperlink isn't retained after the @ sign.

Leodian

Re: lost loo's of leeds.

Post by Leodian »

Some new work has recently started on Briggate close to and north of the Boar Lane/Duncan Street junction. I don't know what the work is for but I suspect it may have to do with the city centre's security features. Having a look when passing the work today (Feb 27 2018) I noticed there seemed as if there was a small void, though I could not see it clearly. Having a chat with some pleasant workmen they said the work had unexpectedly come across a void that had resulted in the stoppage of work. I recall the subway and toilet that was about there (though just a little further up Briggate in my memory) and they said that is what it seemed it could be related to but the council had apparently been unaware of the old feature. If it is remains of part of that it would seem that when the use of the subway ended it was covered over but not filled in (or not fully filled in).
A rainbow is a ribbon that Nature puts on when she washes her hair.

warringtonrhino

Post by warringtonrhino »

from the Leodis website
Attachments
2002319_48116702.jpg
2002319_48116702.jpg (33.87 KiB) Viewed 3425 times

uncle mick

Post by uncle mick »

Briggate Subway 1.jpg
Briggate Subway 1.jpg (90.49 KiB) Viewed 3418 times