Murals

Bunkers, shelters and other buildings
dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

hi there,our techie guys were working on the site, seems to be working fine again now.cheers,dsco
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

raveydavey

Post by raveydavey »

JanCee wrote: raveydavey wrote: Is it the mural on Hilda Ogdens back wall, with the three china ducks flying past? Cuh. That wasn't a mural it was a muriel. So it was! Still can't see Munki's mural though....
Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act – George Orwell

Scandy Bramley

Post by Scandy Bramley »

tyke bhoy wrote: aye munki but if site's admin have difficulties, what hope the rest of us They could move the forum to a stable and efficient board, with more features - and bob is your auntie's husband...This has got to be the WORST messageboard I have EVER used..think it was made for Windows'95 users?
You can take the lad out of Leeds - but you can't take the Leeds out of the lad.

drapesy

Post by drapesy »

will we ever find out what these murals were??will the system for uploading pictures ever be sorted?it now refuses to upload pics of approx 700mb - it says they are bigger than 1024mb and so too big even though they ain't!!
there are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand ternary, those that don't and those that think this a joke about the binary system.

Scandy Bramley

Post by Scandy Bramley »

Testing....Seems to be OK with offsite linking...missus, son and me..just about to be married!
You can take the lad out of Leeds - but you can't take the Leeds out of the lad.

arry_awk

Post by arry_awk »

Cummon Munki! Show us yer Muriels!They say pigeon post is good!Flippin' eck Scandi! My Zone Alarm just threw a dickie-fit when it tried to check that one! Just added £10 to me subs and awarded it an 'X' certificate!Arry

JanCee

Post by JanCee »

[

arry_awk

Post by arry_awk »

Well, there's plenty of room!Arry