Dysons Building

Bunkers, shelters and other buildings
gaelicstorm

Post by gaelicstorm »

Hi Guys,I'm new on here, just heard about this website today !,I've been a long time fan of architecture and an avid photographer, so I'll dig out some images and put them on here for your perusal. I've always greatly admired the Dysons building in Leeds and was fortunate enough to be able to take some photo's of it whilst it was being converted into it's present form (once again will dig them out and put them on here), would be delighted to hear any information anyone has on this remarkable building or see your photo's of it !Cheers,gaelicstorm

the wicked twitch

Post by the wicked twitch »

Is that one one that looks like a time machine??? think it is now a restaurant called George Town. I love that building, would like to see previous pics. gaelicstorm wrote: Hi Guys,I'm new on here, just heard about this website today !,I've been a long time fan of architecture and an avid photographer, so I'll dig out some images and put them on here for your perusal. I've always greatly admired the Dysons building in Leeds and was fortunate enough to be able to take some photo's of it whilst it was being converted into it's present form (once again will dig them out and put them on here), would be delighted to hear any information anyone has on this remarkable building or see your photo's of it !Cheers,gaelicstorm
The Wicked Twitch of the West