Exploring...

Bunkers, shelters and other buildings
Tyler

Post by Tyler »

Are there any open bunker etc. easily accesable by bus etc? Im only a kid so commuting is a bugger, but I love exploring so would be happy if anyone could help. Especialy tunnels, bunkers etc.Managed to "get in" to the waterworks in calverley a while ago. theres quite a distance of tunnels under there!!! and a huge pool in the middle! With no water though looked like a nasty fall was possible!Also theres another underground room on Yeadon billing. I believe it was a water tank due to the huge spherical object on a pole near the entrance.Anyway, anyone who can help its much appreciated!!!

munki

Post by munki »

Hey Tyler, welcome to the site. Glad you like it!In answer to this question, you might have a look at the 'Bunkers' thread which is top of the 'Most Popular Threads' on the home page...Not that we Secret Leeds 'Veterans' are lazy or anything, but we don't want to have to say all that again. You will find a wealth of info on that thread to get you started.Blimey, Secret Leeds has still only been live for three months & 24 days, & already I feel like a Veteran!
'Are we surprised that men perish, when monuments themselves decay? For death comes even to stones and the names they bear.' - Ausonius.