Urban Exploration...

Bunkers, shelters and other buildings
AliceCake

Post by AliceCake »

How splendid! Just need some game ladies now, with not too high heeled shoesies x

Phill_d

Post by Phill_d »

High heels would be deffinately out i think! Not very ladylike in welly's mind you :-)
A fool spends his entire life digging a hole for himself.A wise man knows when it's time to stop!(phill.d 2010)http://flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/

simon2710

Post by simon2710 »

I'm going to put this on HAVE YOUR SAY again in a moment but heres my idea (if no one has beaten me to it already!)I'm going to ask secretleeds if they will start a meetup group. They can do this or you guys could at the following website: www.meetup.comI have searched for secrets in Leeds but have found nothing. Would love to go to one of these groups.
Simon -H-

bigpants

Post by bigpants »

our gertie accompanied me on my recent exploratory roam around the old barnbow site and she seemed quite exited by it all. (she is easily pleased though...) I also had my doggie with me and shes on some of the photos (coming to flickr soon) so id like to nominate her for membership of any forthcoming leeds canine exploration society (dumb spaniel section).

mourning_belle

Post by mourning_belle »

mentioning no names....hello! I think phil means me anyway, and my friend briony.

AliceCake

Post by AliceCake »

simon2710 wrote: I'm going to put this on HAVE YOUR SAY again in a moment but heres my idea (if no one has beaten me to it already!)I'm going to ask secretleeds if they will start a meetup group. They can do this or you guys could at the following website: www.meetup.comI have searched for secrets in Leeds but have found nothing. Would love to go to one of these groups. Good idea!! Lets get meety x

AliceCake

Post by AliceCake »

mourning_belle wrote: mentioning no names....hello! I think phil means me anyway, and my friend briony. Hello Belle!

floodland

Post by floodland »

AliceCake wrote: This sounds fascinating! Perhaps there is group in Leeds that meet up? I'd love to get involved, but wouldn't like to be poking around scary old buildings on my own. I am just a girl, after all! x hi - i've just joined the board and i'm really keen on hooking up with people who are into the idea of urban exploration in leeds...

Phill_d

Post by Phill_d »

mourning_belle wrote: mentioning no names....hello! I think phil means me anyway, and my friend briony. Oh miss. Youre secrets out!!! Fearless lady in BIG BOOTS! Go for it Belle x
A fool spends his entire life digging a hole for himself.A wise man knows when it's time to stop!(phill.d 2010)http://flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/

mourning_belle

Post by mourning_belle »

AliceCake wrote: mourning_belle wrote: mentioning no names....hello! I think phil means me anyway, and my friend briony. Hello Belle! hello! urbexing isnt that bad as a girl, if you want to have a go with us some time you are more than welcome, i know a fair few good things around leeds and we go exploring most weekends.